To install and use the GM-X ERP Application Suite, you must hold a valid license from Geoprise.
This is a perpetual use license which you can customize to include only the subsystems you require. You'll need to provide your own infrastructure (networks, servers and databases). You can install the GM-X application software yourself.
To buy GM-X application software directly from Geoprise:
- Select the GM-X subsystems you wish to buy. Because each GM-X subsystem is designed to work with other GM-X subsystems, consult our prerequisites to identify all the GM-X subsystems you'll need.
- Identify the IP addresses of the servers where the GM-X application software will be installed.
- Contact a Geoprise sales and support office to obtain a price quotation and verify your order. We'll send you a customized license agreement to sign and return.
- Once you've signed and returned the license agreement, we'll send you an invoice and a link where you can download your software.
- Install your software on the servers identified in your license agreement. The software won't work on other servers.