The GM-X ERP For Blockchain White Paper (PDF), which is written for non-technical as well as technical audiences, explains the rationale and concepts for business-to-business (B2B) collaboration using private blockchains. It also provides a detailed description of the GM-X ERP application's built-in blockchain capabilities.
Subjects covered by the white paper include:
- The global security breach pandemic.
- Why adoption of centralized cloud services is fueling the pandemic.
- Why the tradeoff between convenience and security has reached a tipping point.
- The need for bilateral trust when engaging in B2B collaboration.
- How blockchain technology makes shared information permanent, tamper-proof and verifiable.
- How encryption technology gives parties complete control over their information assets.
- Key GM-X ERP features and benefits.
- Security challenges with centralized deployment of GM-X ERP for B2B collaboration.
- How GM-X leverages blockchain and encryption technologies to enhance trust and security.
- Strategic implications for enterprises.